Project Execution at Lauruss Infotech
Lauruss Infotech has become a leading name in the mobile and web software development industry. With a dedicated and highly-skilled team of developers, we create software with remarkable features. We provide industry-leading solutions to entrepreneurs to organizations for revenue-generating.
Combining technologies such as Core PHP, Microsoft .Net, SharePoint, and JAVA to Joomla, Drupal, Magento and WordPress into our development process, we build tailor-made software solutions for different industry verticals.
We always follow a highly mutual design process that allows clients to have full authority over every facet. Here is our step by step execution of the process-
- Designing is the very first step of our application development process. We always follow a highly collaborative design process that allows clients to have an eyeful of each and every measure that is incorporated. This is how the step-by-step mobile web app development process takes place.
- The process starts with an interaction between the design team and the client to learn project in detail and consider every single design element.
- The next step, our designers start plotting of the functionality in order to get a better understanding of the entire structure. The process will be followed by wire-framing that demonstrates the actual way client will use the interface.
- Finally, we work on the designs and prototypes that demonstrate the UI in its pixel perfect splendor.
- At last, the compelling interfaces with unmatchable graphical designs make the clients fall in love with the interfaces immediately.
System Design (Application Architecture)
The design phase is backed by the system design process (application architecture) in which, a system architecture is prepared for overall development process. After the prototyping is done, the solution architecture professional of our company include every small detail of the project, such as-
- Architecture of database enclosing tables, fields, etc.
- Decide specification of web services and security layers
- Local data storages
- Business logic documentation for non-obvious business logic and progress
- Mapping of services, pages and navigation with DB.
After all process is done, the Business Rule and Test Plan are formulated, in which we cover all necessary features of the application. However, we start programming only after getting client’s approval over the Business rule and System plan documents.
Post architecture design phase, we move to the mobile application development process. In this phase, we program all the modules in different phases within the defined time frame. We create web services that work as an interface between the backend and the application. The services are created for nourishing the apps. Our development phase comprises of the following steps:
- In development, we establish data variable, coding guidelines, entities, etc. which are used for app development.
- We build the backend and the frontend in a parallel way.
- Till the backend gets ready, the data entry task will be done manually. We have some records in the database for testing, so when the development of the backend and data entry both will be completed by using this section.
- Once our developers build all the modules, they integrate all of them as final systems, which is followed by debugging and testing process.
Coding Standard & Best Practices
Lauruss Infotech combines standard coding and development practices as per the mobile platforms such as Apple, Blackberry, Android, Microsoft, etc. We also incorporate our own standards that helps use to impart a ‘common look and feel’ to the code to improve the comprehension of the app and make it sure that the basic documentation is always done.
Lauruss Infotech conducts a weekly and bi-weekly audit of the source code. It ensures that all the best practices are followed properly and the code is well-written and managed.
Our developers conduct a unit testing to test each function after completing the process. The testing is conducted by the technical leaders to ensure the code actually works and shows concrete progress.
Centralized Code Revision Control:
We follow a centralized code revision system “SVN” to store code on common place. Our this practice helps-
- Backup and retrieve
- Track Changes and Ownership
- Branching and merging
At this stage, mobile application is completely checked for quality assurance as per the project protocol. The code and whole program go through intense testing through debugging tools. The QA professionals check the program thoroughly before deploying it onto the system.
Lauruss QA professionals check every set of code at every phase, and then check them as a complete program once again. We accurately check the requirements and specifications shared by the clients. All the web applications are precisely checked on different browsers and systems, and we also check them with Wi-Fi and other carriers’ network to get the real-world experience.
Making App Live
We define the sever setting according to the requirement of the application and make them live. Prior to this, we do intense testing of the application to check is performance and sustainability. If any issue detected during the process, our whole testing and QA team test the whole system again and keep the system’s integrity under supervision.
The last phase of the whole mobile web app development process is the app deployment. We install the app, integrate it with the whole system and upload the files in order to make it live.